(The quota is full)
Date: Saturday, April 10
Contents: Different Barrels, Different Tastes
Duration: Although the average duration of the training is 3 hours, depending on the question-answers and conversation after the training, this time may be longer for the participants who wish.
Level: Those who want to explore the world of whiskey and barrels, those who want to learn about the effects of different barrels on whiskey, those who want to taste whiskeys with different barrel touches.
- Whiskey production: a brief summary.
- Details of the maturation process, different types of barrels and their effects on whiskey.
- Different types of casks like Sherry, Sauternes, Port, Virgin, Rum.
- Whiskey Tasting:
- Whiskey tasting techniques.
- Detailed information on tasted whiskeys and brands.
To learn the conditions of participation and to make a reservation @horizon_consultancy Just send a message to their Instagram account.